You have successfully applied for credit card then it must have made you excited. However, there a are times when urgency can arise in terms of obtaining a credit card. Suppose you have to gift your father on his birthday and you have to pay bills and run out of cash.
In such cases, credit card can come handy and can save your day. Therefore, it is important to track the status of your credit card regardless of the banking service provider. In this article, we will help you and tell on how you can check credit card status sbi.
Since, we all agree that applying credit card is very simple and tracking credit card is also very simple. Banks in general provides the luxury for customer to check the card status and in the case of SBI you can check credit card status sbi via mobile application, official website or can call the customer service.
However, you have to keep your documents handy so that you don’t have to face any kind of issues while checking out the status of your credit card.
Some of the documents that are required for checking out the credit card status these are.
- Reference Card Number ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PAN Card
Steps You Need Follow For Credit Card Status SBI
- Visit the sbicard.com from your desktop, mobile or tablet.
- After landing on the page , you need to need to click on the credit card tab.
- Then you have to select the “Track Application” option.
- Once you reach the section of the page. You will see two options Track and Retrieve Application.
- If you have already had an application number then select the track option. Otherwise select on the retrieve application number.
- Enter the details such as Reference Number ID, Mobile Number for tracking.
- If you want to retrieve application then you have to enter the date of birth and PAN number. And after entering click on the retrieve button.
You can expect to receive your status of check credit card status sbi very soon as it will give the details on whether the card has been dispatched, hold on mode or rejected.
This is the sure-fire method of checking your SBI card status and it can well work other for other banks too. If you want to know want to know the credit card of other banks, comment below. Visit again for more article like this.